- Annotated Bibliography
- An annotated bibliography compels preliminary research. The document should constitute a list of resources that will support your research paper. Each of the resources should be cited in the APA format and should include a brief paragraph-length summary and evaluation of the resource contents. To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you should:
- Conduct at least two searches using any of the databases in the Ashford Library (revisit Database Tutorials).
- Locate at least five sources that will help you support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your research paper.
- Make certain the sources you select are appropriate for an academic research paper (revisit Section 5.6 Evaluating Information and Evidence in Writing College Research Papers and the Evaluating Internet Sources tutorial in the Ashford Online Library).
- Take care to arrange your resources in alphabetical order by authorsâ€™ last names and format the citations in APA style (revisit: Sample Annotated Bibliography).
- Word Range: 500-700 words
- Paper Outline
Draft a formal outline for the research paper you intend to write. Please complete most of your preliminary research on your topic before you draft your outline. Develop a full-sentence outline in the APA style (see pages 2-3 of the Ashford Outline Sample). Be sure to leverage any useful feedback you received on your Research Paper Project Plan (in Discussion 2).