“For Prof Xavier”
Attached is also the Rubic page so you can see what my teacher is expecting….
references and cover page don’t count as a page.
Assignment 3 Part I: Leadership Style: How Are Leaders Leading in the 21st Century?
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points
Choose the CEO of one of the following organizations for this assignment: Google, Zappos, Southwest Airlines, Hewlett Packard, Xerox, W.L. Gore, DuPont, or Procter & Gamble. Use the Internet to investigate the leadership style and effectiveness of the selected CEO.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) background of the CEO.
- Analyze the CEOâ€™s leadership style and philosophy, and how the CEOâ€™s leadership style aligns with the culture.
- Examine the CEOâ€™s personal and organizational values.
- Evaluate how the values of the CEO are likely to influence ethical behavior within the organization.
- Determine the CEOâ€™s three (3) greatest strengths and three (3) greatest weaknesses.
- Select the quality that you believe contributes most to this leaderâ€™s success. Support your reasoning.
- Assess how communication and collaboration, and power and politics influence group (i.e., the organizationâ€™s) dynamics.
- Use at least six (6) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the formation and dynamics of group behavior and work teams, including the application of power in groups.
- Outline various individual and group decision-making processes and key factors affecting these processes, including ethical considerations.
- Examine the communication process, the primary conflict levels, and the process for negotiating resolutions within organizations.
- Examine how power and influence empower and affect office politics, political interpretations, and political behavior.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric
Thanks you so much