Performance Management assignment – Please Help!
Please put each separate component (numbered in the instructions) under separate subtitles within the assignment. I have had help before where all of the parts were smushed together and I had to try and figure out where one part stopped and another began. It was very difficult. Please use correct grammar and sentance structure. Thank you!
Assignment 3: Performance Management
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
You are the HR manager for an upscale retail store which sells clothing, shoes, handbags, and other accessories. Due to the economic downturn, the company has experienced a significant reduction in earnings, resulting in the layoff of a number of retail sales associates. Business seems to be rebounding, but you are concerned about the performance of the retail sales staff. The CEO has requested that you recommend ways to increase sales and customer service. You believe that implementing a performance management system may help modify employee behavior and improve results.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create a job description for a retail sales associate, which includes the most significant components necessary to describe the job both internally and externally.
- Create an organizational behavior modification (OBM) plan to define four (4) key behaviors that are required for successful job performance as a retail sales associate. Suggest the significant ways that your plan will benefit the organization.
- Specify two (2) ways that you would measure whether current employees exhibit the key job performance behaviors. Propose two (2) methods that you could use to inform employees of the new performance standards.
- Outline a plan with two (2) methods of providing feedback to employees. Include the frequency with which the feedback will be provided. Propose two (2) actions company leaders should take to reinforce positive employee behaviors.
- Examine at least three (3) key legal and ethical issues that could potentially impact the performance management system. Support your response with specific examples of the identified issuesâ€™ possible effects on the performance management system.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.