https://courseworkassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Dennis https://courseworkassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/LOGO-300x75.png Dennis2021-08-04 11:28:422021-08-04 11:28:42support and mentor a staff member
support and mentor a staff member
Choose one of the following questions that were asked of Ria Palet, from the National School District, in Chapter 7 of your textbook.
- How might you support and mentor a staff member who was struggling to meet the expectations of the job? What would you do to support him/her? Address at least two different issues in your post. (Examples: issues with time management, maintaining confidentiality, and/or handling misbehavior. You may use these or your own choices.)
- How might you challenge a staff member to continue to grow if she has been in the position successfully for a long time? What would you do to support him/her? Address at least two different issues in your post. (Example: teaching in the same classroom/ same age for a number of years, has not explored the idea of varying curriculum, and/or has not explored professional development opportunities.)
Based on the question you choose, create a four-week plan to support your staff member. The following must be included in your four-week plan:
- At least one resource and an explanation of why you included this resource to benefit your staff member.
- A reflection focus/question piece. What is your end goal?
- Two face-to-face meetings with a predetermined focus question for both meetings.
- An evaluation component for the final meeting that will prove that this intervention was successful. How will you know that your plan was successful?
- Complete your plan in a Word document to include the days you plan on meeting.