minimum 1,050-word paper in which you analyze the diverse nature of psychology as a discipline.
Address the following items as a part of your analysis:
- Evaluate the influence of diversity on psychologyâ€™s major concepts.
- Identify two examples of subdisciplines and two examples of subtopics within psychology. Examples of major concepts and their subtopics include the following:
- Motivation: theory of emotion, and approach and avoidance
- Behaviorism: aggression, cheating, and binge drinking
- Cognition: cognitive dissonance and false memories
- How can the subdisciplines and subtopics you identified be applied to other disciplines and venues in contemporary society?
- Relate the subdisciplines and subtopics to your theoretical perspective.
- Conclude with your psychological contribution to society in the areas of work, education, health, and leisure.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.