https://courseworkassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Dennis https://courseworkassignment.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/LOGO-300x75.png Dennis2021-08-04 18:03:522021-08-04 18:03:52The saviour only
The saviour only
Please answer the following questions and write at least 500 words total to discussion MKT 100 and FIN 100. Please explain everything in your own words. Thank you!
Week 3 Discussion (MKT 100)
“Segmentation and Consumer and Business Buying Behavior” Please respond to the following:
- Determine one (1) segmentation variable by which you will collect research data for a product that you wish to market and sell online. Include all of the factors and characteristics you will consider under the selected variable. Provide a rationale for the selection of the variable, and the related factors and characteristics.
- Describe your experience of buying at least two (2) consumer products which you thought were targeted specifically to meet your needs. Discuss the segmentation strategy that the companies that make the chosen products used in order to sell them
Week 3 Discussion (FIN 100)
“Economic Policy and International Finance” Please respond to the following:
- From the first e-Activity, explain whether you believe it is U.S. consumers or policy makers who affect the money supply the most. Provide a rationale for your response.
- From the second e-Activity, identify the two (2) countries that you researched and each countryâ€™s exchange rate. Indicate which countryâ€™s exchange rate would be the most favorable for business operations. Provide support for your rationale.
Week 3 eActivity
- Watch the video titled â€œ(Macro) Episode 32: Monetary Policyâ€ (7 min 19 s). Be prepared to discuss. Video Source: mjmfoodie. (2009, November 11). (Macro) Episode 32: Monetary Policy [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZnOQp4SmU. This video can be viewed below.
- Using the Internet, research the current exchange rate for two (2) countries of your choice that you believe would be good places to conduct business. Be prepared to discuss.