Read the R. Williams Construction Co. v. OSHRC case. You are to write a 3-4 page report that answers the following questions:
- What was the legal issue in this case?
- Explain what the employer did or failed to do that violated the OSH Act.
- Explain why it was “unavailing for Williams to argue that employees must take greater care to avoid placing themselves in harm’s way.”
- Explain what role, if any, employees’ actions should have in determining liability under the OSH Act.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides, APA format.
- Type the question followed by your answer to the question.
- In addition to the 3-4 pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.